International Swimming Schools
ABOUT THE LESSONS
• For infants, lessons can be taught in your own bath tub, saving you travel time.
• Parents act as co-teachers, enjoying the process of learning.
• Individual lessons are customized for each child’s personal needs and level of readiness.
• Children are taught through joy and kindness, not fear.
• Lessons taught in a nurturing, stimulating environment.
• Skin-to-skin contact in water improves the parent-child bond.
• Swimming promotes personal growth and confidence in children.
• Swimming has the potential to increase intelligence, concentration and confidence.
• Babies under one year accept water more readily than older children.
• Exercising in water helps the baby improve cardiovascular fitness.
• Exercising in water improves babies’ appetites.
For more info contact us